The following list outlines the policies we have in place:
Returns, Refunds and Exchange
- All sales made through our online shop are final following the outlined returns period. The returns period in place allows for up to 7 days to return an item, in the exact and same condition as received beginning from the moment the product is received. Returns are not permitted after the 7 day period has elapsed. If there are any issues after this time frame it is best to email us to discuss options to settle and resolve.
- Returns are permitted if they fail to fall under the conditions set out in the Consumer Rights Act 2015. If a product received falls foul of the conditions set out within the act, it is your legal right to have a return facilitated. However if the item is received back in a different condition than sent, due to misuse of the item or deliberate damage, you may forfeit this right.
- If an item is purchased from our online store it will be sent fully insured and tracked to ensure its safe delivery. However in the rare occurrence that an item may become lost in transit, with proof, you will be entitled to a full refund for the item.
- Items may be eligible for exchange as opposed to refund. This service will only be available if we are contacted and alerted to the matter to enable discussions to determine the best resolution of the situation. If this is the case, the policy determining the condition of the returned item as above is also invoked.
Watch Repairs and Sales
- If sent to our watchmaker, watch repairs are performed by a professional watchmaker and are guaranteed for 6 months provided that the issue (if any) is caused by an issue covered in repair. Water damage and impact damage is not covered and will void the guarantee.
- If your watch is sent back to manufacturer and repairs are performed, your watch will return with a manufacturer guarantee. If any issues arise, we are able to act on your behalf to send the watch in as a return.
- All pre-owned watches sold through us will come with a 6 month guarantee beginning from the date of purchase.
- All brand new watches will come with their respective manufacturer guarantees. If your watch has an issue whilst under guarantee, we are able to return the watch to manufacturer for you for repair or exchange.
- We offer a price promise for all of our new watches. This means that we will match any price another retailer is offering on any new watch we have in stock. This does not cover our pre-owned watches. If a watch we have in stock is seen advertised elsewhere for less than we have it advertised at, please contact us with either a link to the website or with proof and we promise to match or beat the price.
- This price promise only covers advertisements on and for authorised dealers/retailers. An eBay auction for example is not covered, yet a reliable authorised eBay retailer may be considered. We reserve the right to investigate the website you provide with an advertisement of a watch at a price lower than what we offer to determine authenticity. If deemed authentic our price promise will always apply, if the website or place of sale is not deemed appropriate we reserve the right to withdraw the price promise from the transaction.